Saturday, December 8, 2007

What are we teaching our kids?

This goes back to our last football game. That we lost, in when it pour it storms. Well it wasn't bad enough having 3 of my starters out. This team/coach is a bad example. Down by 3 scores with 26 seconds left, this coach decides to go for another score. After the game I said come on coach thats not right and he just kept saying thats the game, you play to the last second. The refs apologized for this guy, saying they told him to kneel. One of my parents heard the coaches response, he said, they (us) beat us (them) last time. So all this coach want was revenge. In our first game he tried to cheat also. I am never been embarrassed for the game of Football and for Christian athletics. We are suppose to be a Christian league and we have this coach and others try to cheat. The coaches try to change the rules for their own benefits. I just hope basketball will not be like that.

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!