Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bo's Lasting Lessons


I am not the biggest reader in the world. I have started reading more books than Becky has finished reading. I could not stop reading Bo's last words to impact this world. His last testament of what means the most to him. The Lessons he wanted every player of his to know and every fan to learn. Bo's Lasting Lessons is a book for anyone to want to learn how to do it right. No matter what you are doing, What you are coaching, Bo's lessons will teach you something. More and more I read this book, which I only read in a few days, I realize how much I agree with him and how much I use his Lessons every day. Maybe it is because of my Father learned and followed Bo's ways. Maybe its just the right way of doing things. Who can argue with his three rules, "Respect, Honesty, and Responsibility." Every year I tell my kids that my number one rule is Respect. Everything can fall into that one simple word. Today most kids and adults do not respect, but, Bo knew it was the most important quality a person could behold.

If you are a football coach this book will fit you perfectly and will transform your team into a positive and successful (even if you never win a actual game) team.

I urge everyone to read this book, even if your a Buckeye.

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!