Monday, December 10, 2007

Office 2007

So, I got a laptop a few months before the end of the school year last year, to help me with my stuff this year. It does help, and its so functional and practical and desk space saver. With it I got a demo of Office 2007 on it. I played around with it, I have Office 2003, so I wasn't going to spend money on 2007 version. Well, I open up an attachment and it opened it up in Word 2007. I wanted/needed this document printed out. I had just one little problem, I couldn't find the little cute printer button anywhere, I couldn't even find the print option. I mean I looked for about 10mins than gave up. Came back another day took a while and by God's grace or pure accident I hit a button in the upper left hand corner, which I just thought was a logo. Year, there were all the options and print was right there with them all. I sure felt dumb for a while, but now I can laugh at people when they have the same problem.


Side Family Note, Trevor is still not feeling the greatest and not eating as much.....

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!