Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just because something is New does not mean it is good


Just because something is old doesn't mean it doesn't work. Flash and Dash isn't better. I have been a Lutheran Teacher for five years now and I have not been met spiritually yet at a LEC worship service. I understand contemporary music style is the latest fad. I even understand people like to have a better reception (see picture) to God as they sing with their hands raised. But there are a few, more than you think, want something more traditional. Just singing a hymn jazzed up is not what I am talking about. I urge and challenge them to try it once every five years.

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!