Friday, November 23, 2007

#1 Complaint

for most of the people I have discussed religion with that are not Christians their number one complaint is that Christians are hypocrites. They think they are higher than thou, but they go out and do exactly what they preach against.

Taken from DC Talk Song What if I Stumble

"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today
Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips
Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle.
That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."

But as a Christian I believe all Christians are hypocrites and how can we argue we are not. We are sinful and no matter what we say or know how bad something is, we fall/stumble and we sin we all do what we do not want to do. Romans 3:15 "I do not understand why I do what I do, What I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." (I believe that is the verse)

So how can we Testify to Unbelievers when we are by far the worst hypocrites out there, reminds me of younger horvs screen name the1sinner

How true is it to us all...

God Loves You!

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!