Friday, April 11, 2008

A Blessing in disguise.

So I get a called yesterday saying, I have been approved for a trade in for my new laptop. I go and after waiting for almost an hour, at least it seemed like that. They said you have how much you paid for it to buy a new laptop. My Blood Pressure started to boil. Wait a minute. Just because I paid a sales price, the computer is worth more. The computer was under warranty, so its not my fault. You can not take my laptop and give me a crappier one instead. Another guy came over and said he will guarantee that the one I pick out, will be better than the one I had. It looks exactly the same and seems like it has a little more memory and runs a little faster. Really this blog is about me, jumping to a conclusion that they were out to rip me off. In Life, things happen and we need to remember there is a reason, even if it was that my first laptop died, on the last day of my Easter Vacation and I have been almost a month without one. Just smile for the speed bumps along your life!

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!