Monday, March 3, 2008

A Good Visit

This past weekend went by way too fast. Trevor got to see Great Grandma and Grandpa Burk. It was really good to see them. Trevor was still a little not himself. He has been clingy a lot lately. We ordered his new bed. It should be here in a week or so. It comes with everything pictured, the bed, the table and chairs, and the storage unit. If you did not know, Trevor climbed out of his crib a while back. We are afraid of him hurting himself. Other news, Trevor is doing good in school and loves it. We are hoping to have him start going to my school in June. We are now getting ready for Katie, (Baby Dobbs), and Mike to come. It should be fun. I go on Easter Break at 12 on Friday. I also start my classes on Monday.

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!