Tuesday, January 8, 2008

American Gladiators

The old classic man vs man vs Gladiator.  This was a show I loved growing up, we even had the computer game for it.  Well it is back and changed up a little.  Hulk Hogan is hosting it.  Some of the old games that we loved, power ball, assault, and joust.  They have some new games like hit and run.  I can handle the new games and love the updated classics.  I can be content with the new gladiators.  What I do not like is the new Eliminator.  This is the last event.  I just don't like how they redid it.  There are no gladiators involved.  Overall I think this was a good redo of an old classic.  I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!