Monday, April 2, 2007

March Madness is almost over

Tonight is the main event, OSU and Florida, a rematch from earlier this year, but also rematch from the College football championship. Maybe OSU will pull this one off. If they do, I might win a prize for the first time in my life. The only free but has a prize bracket I did this year, I have done well in. Usually I am way wrong, last year in my Family brackets I picked Florida to win and got Lucky. This year for them I picked Pitt, but they blew it. Anyways, back to my chance of winning. Right now I have 250 points out of 320 points. I had 3 of the Final 4 picked, and 6 of the Elite 8. I only have 16 wrong picks also. Pray that OSU can win tonight.... and then pray that no one else has as many points as I do.

1 comment:

Coach Burk said...

Well, OSU lost, so I probably didn't win anything, but at least I earned a 3rd place trophy in my family league.

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!