Sunday, April 1, 2007

Car Crash

I never realize how fast something can change until Friday after school. Trevor and I were heading home, I had a list of things to do. All of sudden, bam... I hit the car in front of me. With a blink he was speeding up to a complete stop. This is my first accident and thank God, I did not get a ticket. His damage, none, mine the hood caved up and maybe some damage inside. What does it mean, well I am out 500 dollars plus whatever my raise in insurance will be. Hopefully that will be offset when we move by lowering our premium. Although I did not have towing included I did have rental services. So I do have a car to get around places. Just made me think how one moment in life can change everything. One moment can make an unbeliever a believer. One moment can make you lose a game to winning the game. Take those one moments and hold onto them. They can change your life!

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!