Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Blog

I know I have been missing from posting whats up with us. It has been a very busy time. Jan 11th My parents and Tommy left to go back to Arizona, which made Trevor sad. But, Great Grandma and Grandpa Burk are coming to visit tomorrow. Trevor can't wait. We have been just watching Aiden grow. It is amazing how big he is already and how time flies so fast. I have been busy with School, being a teacher and a student. I have a lot on my to do list. Becky will go back to work in March. Trevor is learning so much at school. Back to the point of the Title, New Blog... I have decided to keep this more of family posts and maybe a few of my thought writings. I have created a New Blog to concentrate directly on somewhat professional writings. It is called Burk Tech. It is Thoughts on Education and Technology (related to Education). I wanted a place when I have people who follow me on Twitter to be able to read my posts without mixing family into it. They don't really need to know that Aiden rolled over, whenever he does. Or that Aiden loves smiling now and smiles all the time, not just when its gas. If you want to take a look go ahead, You can also subscribe to Burk Tech on Itunes which is a computer voice reading my blog to you. Will try to keep this more up to date also. New pics will be coming next week.

No comments:

Red Wings

Banner 2 Banner 1 go!
    follow me on Twitter

    What is Your Style of Worship?

    Trailer for a New Book Series that is AWESOME!